Tuesday, March 6, 2012

master and commander and a certain fundraiser.

So, this is the first blog post for the book fundraiser I am doing. Reading 10 books this month, and writing about it. I'm not really sure what to write on these posts, but I thought it would be a good way for my sponsors to know how far I am, and it might be enjoyable to read little snippets of what I'm learning, or laughing at as I read these books.
The first book I am reading is 'Master and Commander.' By Patrick O'Brian, some of you may have seen the movie version with Russel Crowe.
I really don't know what to write, except that I feel the need to use words, such as 'prodigous' and expressions like 'good sir'.

 Also, a 'hoopoe' is a bird...I think.

1 comment:

  1. I'll be interested to keep up with what you're reading, so keep posting! :) Did you get to choose the books you are to read for this sponsorship, or did they choose the books for you?

    ReplyDelete