Thursday, March 15, 2012

Days 11 and 12

For all of you supporting me, Thank You! You are the best.

I have compiled a list of the books I am reading.

Here it is:

1. Master and Commander-Patrick O'Brian
2. The Secret Garden-Frances Hodgson Burnett
3. Out of the Silent Planet-C.S. Lewis
4. Northanger Abbey-Jane Eyre
5. The Scarlet Pimpernal-Baroness Orczy
6. Confession of An Ugly Stepsister-Gregory Maguire
7. Jane Eyre-Charlotte Bronte
8. A Grief Observed- C.S. Lewis
9. Four Loves-C.S. Lewis
10. The Man in the Iron Mask- Alexandre Dumas

I tried to pick books that were challenging, many of these are rather long. Some of them are just fun, I love books with twists on Fairy Tales. Number 6 is one of those, it's also by the author of Wicked (The book that inspired the Broadway Play). 

1 comment:

  1. Great list! Now you've intrigued me about #6 -- may have to find time to read that one this year. :)

    ReplyDelete